The holidays were fun, but they probably left all our wallets feeling a little bit lighter. Never fear, however, because winter restaurant week season is here. Get ready for three months of discounted dining madness, during which you can enjoy big savings on delicious dishes! As always, we recommend you book your tables early and often as prime reservations fill up early. Happy restaurant weeking, diners!
* Napa Valley Restaurant Month is on! Don’t miss a month of dining deals in Wine Country in the new year.
* Eat Well Week Santa Monica starts Sunday. Reserve today for discounted prix-fixe menus and new healthy menu options, January 5-12.
* Get charmed by Charleston Restaurant Week. Order up $20, $30 + $40 three-course dinners, January 8-19.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week begins in one week. Book now for $15.14, $25.14, $35.14 lunches and dinners, January 10-26.
* Indian Festive Food Week comes to the Big Apple this weekend. $15 + $25 lunches and $25 + $40 dinners, January 11-19.
* Baltimore’s Howard County Savor It! Restaurant Week kicks off on January 13. Make a reservation for special prix-fixe menus from $10.14 to $40.14 through January 27.
* Restaurant Week Baton Rouge begins soon. Take a bite out of $15 to $35 three-course meals, January 13-18.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is heading your way. Enjoy $20.14 to $35.14 lunches + dinners at Steel Town’s best restaurants, January 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week arrives in mid-January. Book your tables for $20.14 lunches and $35.14 dinners, January 13-19.
* Get ready to Dine About Town in San Francisco. Make a booking for two- or three-course lunches for $18.95 and $36.95 three-course dinners, January 15-31.
* Alexandria Restaurant Week awaits. $35 three-course dinner or $35 dinner for two, January 17-26.
* Berkeley Restaurant Week gets going on January 17. Dive into $15 + $20 lunches and $20 + $30 three-course dinners through January 31.
* Kansas City Restaurant Week starts soon! Take advantage of $15 lunches + $33 dinners, January 17-26.
* Newport Beach Restaurant Week is rolling into town. Get your fill of $10, $15 or $20 lunches and $20, $30 or $40 dinners, January 17-26.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week comes to North Carolina on January 17. Reserve for three-course $30 dinners through January 26.
* Oakland Restaurant Week bookings are live. Snap up tables for $20, $30 or $40 lunches and dinners, January 17-26.
* Dine Out Vancouver reservations are yours for the taking. Feast on $18, $28, or $38 dinners, January 17-February 2.
* Reservations for San Diego Restaurant Week are open. Reserve for $10, $15, or $20 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, January 19-24.
* The new year is here — and Center City District Philadelphia Restaurant Week almost is, too. Book for three-course $20 lunches and $35 dinners, January 19-24 and 26-31.
* Restaurant Week Columbus comes to town on January 20. Order up $15 to $35 three-course meals through January 25.
* dineLA has steals on meals in Tinsel Town. Book a table for $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners, January 20-31.
* Chicago Restaurant Week blows into the Windy City at the end of January. Order up $22 lunches and $33 or $44 dinners, January 24-February 5.
* Orange County Restaurant Week hits the OC in February. Don’t miss $10, $15, or $20 lunches and $20, $30, or $40 dinners, February 23-March 1.