After a brutal winter, I think it is safe to say, well into April, that spring has sprung. And with this season of renewal comes a season of savings in cities around the nation. Book a table to dine for less at restaurants in your area.
* Long Beach Restaurant Week in California is happening now. Reserve for special set menus for $26 or $38 thru April 5.
* Jersey Shore Restaurant Week starts tomorrow. Begin booking $20.14 and $30.14 dinners, April 4-13.
* Rhode Island heats up with Newport and Bristol Restaurant Week. Book a table for $16 lunches and $35 dinners, April 4-13.
* Seattle Restaurant Week begins this weekend.Reserve early and often for three-course meals for $28, April 6-10 and 13-17.
* Detroit Restaurant Week kicks into gear next week. Enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe dinners, April 11-20.
* Manayunk Restaurant Week gets moving in the PHL soon. Choose from three courses for three prices — $15, $25 or $35 — April 13-25.
* Main Line Restaurant Week comes to Philadelphia in less than a month. Make a reservation for $13-$20 lunches and $20-$40 dinners, April 21-27.
* Richmond Restaurant Week returns. Click to take advantage of $25.14 at Richmond’s best restaurants, April 21-27.
* Walnut Creek Restaurant Week is arriving in the Bay Area. Don’t miss $10, $20 and $30 lunches and $20, $30, and $40 dinners, April 21-27.
* Don’t pass on Pasadena Restaurant Week. Snap up $10, $15 $20, or $25 lunches and $26, $35 or $44 dinners, April 27-May 2.
* Cheers to Loire Valley Wines Week in New York. Raise your glass to $20 lunches and $30 dinner options for one glass of Loire Valley Wine with a special food pairing, May 12-18.
Check back for even more restaurant week savings in the coming months.