* Valentine’s Day reservations are open. Make a reservation for romance on February 14th.
* Restaurant operators: It’s not too late to share your Valentine’s Day specials with diners. Visit Restaurant Center today!
* Snap an Instagram of your plate + share it to help end childhood hunger. Enter the No Kid Hungry #ShareMyPlate giveaway for a chance to win cash prizes and to help feed hungry children throughout the U.S.
* Save 10% on tickets to Wine and Wishes in San Francisco on February 1. Help support Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area today.
* Attend the 16th annual St. Jude’s Gourmet Gala in Washington, D.C. on February 25. Purchase your ticket today.
* Berkeley Restaurant Week rocks on. Dive into $15 + $20 lunches and $20 + $30 three-course dinners through January 31.
* The new year is here — and Center City District Philadelphia is, too. Book for three-course $20 lunches and $35 dinners through January 31.
* dineLA has steals on meals in Tinsel Town. Book a table for $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners through January 31.
* Don’t forget to Dine About Town in San Francisco. Make a booking for two- or three-course lunches for $18.95 and $36.95 three-course dinners through January 31.
* Dine Out Vancouver continues. Feast on $18, $28, or $38 dinners through February 2.
* Chicago Restaurant Week has blown into the Windy City. Order up $22 lunches and $33 or $44 dinners through February 5.
* Orange County Restaurant Week hits the OC in February. Don’t miss $10, $15, or $20 lunches and $20, $30, or $40 dinners, February 23-March 1.
* Win an OpenTable Gift during our Valentine’s Day giveaway next week. Check back Monday for details.
* OpenTable wants you! Visit our fancy new About Us section and learn about exciting career opportunities.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Chestnuts.