Do you want to treat your mom to a meal to remember? Does your mother send you #MomTexts? Then, enter the OpenTable #MomTexts Mother’s Day Giveaway! Every day between April 28 and May 11, we’re giving away a $100 OpenTable Gift to a diner who shares their best #MomTexts. To enter, follow @OpenTable on Twitter. Then tweet @OpenTable a screenshot of your most memorable text from your mother using the hashtag #MomTexts.
The full rules and regulations are below, but remember it is limited to one entry per person/Twitter handle. And, don’t forget to follow us so we can notify you of your winning #MomTexts via direct message.
Not sure what #MomTexts are? Peep this clip from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon after the jump to learn more. Chances are you already have several #MomTexts on your mobile!
#MomTweets Mother’s Day Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the #MomTweets Mother’s Day Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to all residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (and their immediate families and household members, whether or not related) of OpenTable and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, during the Giveaway Period, follow @OpenTable on Twitter and then tweet @OpenTable with a picture of your most memorable text from your mom using the hashtag #momtexts for a chance to win one (1) of fourteen (14) $100 of #OpenTableGifts. Limit one (1) submission per person/Twitter handle. Proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
5. Drawing: At the close of each day of the Giveaway Period, one (1) winner (each, a “Winner”) will be determined by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by direct message via the Twitter handle they use for entry. If a potential winner is unreachable for 24 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner or is unable to attend, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Each Winner will receive a $100 OpenTable Gift redeemable at any restaurant participating in the OpenTable Gifts program. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any Winner’s acceptance or use of any Prize. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. No cash, alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of Prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges on any Prize, and all other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidental expenses and gratuities, are the responsibility of the Winners. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence, likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstake is OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.
10. Winners List: Giveaway results and a copy of these official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “#MomTexts Mother’s Day Giveaway,” OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104. Results will be available May 14, 2014. Requests for results must be received by June 14, 2014.