Whether you’re traveling or keeping things local with a staycation, your summer just got a bit more affordable, thanks to summer restaurant weeks. Here’s what’s coming your way in July. Start booking today to reserve your spot to save, and check back for additional offers in other cities.
* Toronto Summerlicious starts this week. Grab a table for $15, $20 or $25 lunches + $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 4-20.
* Say ‘Oui!’ to NYC French Restaurant Week. Celebrate the wines of Roussillon and Bastille Day with special lunch and dinner menus at $17.89, $35.78 (includes beverage), and $178.90 (for two or four people including a bottle of wine), July 7-14.
* Let the good times roll during Restaurant Week Baton Rouge. Enjoy gourmet prix-fixe menus for $15-$35, July 14-19.
* dineLA is only two weeks away. Take advantage of $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 14-27.
* Happy days are here again with University City Dining Days in Philadelphia. Feast on $15, $25, or $35 dinners, July 17-27.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week commences on July 18. Make a reservation for $30 three-course dinners, July 18-27.
* Charlottesville Restaurant Week comes to Virginia. Book a table for $16, $26 or $36 three-course dinners, July 19-26.
* Gwinnett Restaurant Week arrives in Atlanta soon. Dine on three-course dinners for just $21.21, July 20-24.
* Minneapolis-St. Paul Restaurant Week begins on July 20. Order $10-$20 lunches and $15-$30 dinners through July 25.
* South Jersey Farm to Fork Week crops up this month! Find a seat to dine on $25 or $35 four-course dinners, July 20-26.
* Lexington Restaurant Week kicks off in Kentucky. Don’t miss $25 prix-fixe dinners, July 24-August 2.