Season 11 of Top Chef just wrapped (Congrats, Nicholas Elmi!), but we’re already looking forward to the next mouthwatering competition. If you’ve always aspired to compete on the show that has helped usher in the next generation of America’s best chefs, come on down! Casting calls for season 12 of Top Chef are being held in cities across the U.S. This is the ideal opportunity to get in front of the folks who have had a hand in furthering the cooking careers of dozens of Top Chef winners and cheftestants.
Auditions begin TODAY in Atlanta and Dallas and head to other cities in the coming weeks. The current schedule is:
* ATLANTA: February 18 10AM-1PM, at The Spence, 75 Fifth Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia.
* CHICAGO: February 24, 10AM-1PM, at Spiaggia, 980 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
* DALLAS: February 18, 10AM-1PM, at Hotel Palomar Dallas, 5300 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas.
* LOS ANGELES: February 24, 10AM-1PM, at Scarpetta, 225 N. Canon, Los Angeles, California.
* NEW YORK: March 3, 10AM-1PM, at Colicchio and Sons, 85 10th Avenue, New York, New York.
For additional updated casting information, or if you can’t make one of the in-person Top Chef casting calls, learn more and download an application at TopChefCasting.com.
Good luck! We hope to be rooting for you in season 12 — coming soon!