The dog days of summer may not be here, but the savings days are! Restaurant weeks are happening now, and whether you’re on the road, or staying close to home, you won’t want to miss your chance to enjoy steals on meals this month.
* Alexandria Restaurant Week offers $35 three-course dinners for one or $35 dinners for two, August 15-24. Book now.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week features $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe menus, August 9-17. Book now.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week has something for everyone with $15 lunches and $20 and $30 dinners through August 10. Book now.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week is serving up $35 dinners, August 11-17. Book now.
* Dallas-Fort Worth Restaurant Week begins next week. Get ready for $25 lunches and $35 or $45 dinners, August 11-31. Book now.
* Denver Restaurant Week is just around the corner. Reserve for $30 gourmet dinners, August 23-29. Book now.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks have begun. Feast on $20 lunches, $25 brunches, and $35 + $45 dinners through September 1. Book now.
* Hudson Restaurant Week is happening now. Don’t miss $13 and up lunches and $25 and up dinners through August 8. Book now.
* Miami Spice is heating up. Get in on $23 lunches and $39 dinners through September 30. Book now.
* New York City Restaurant Week is on! Celebrate with three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners through August 15. Book now.
* Coolinary New Orleans has rolled into the Big Easy. Let the good times roll with two- or three-course lunches for $20 or less and three-course dinners for $35 or less through August 31. Book now.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week starts soon in Steel City. Specially priced three-course menus are available August 11-17. Book now.
* Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week has many ways to save with $20 or $30 three-course dinners, $10 beer or wine pairings, and a $65 Elite Experience option available at select venues, August 18-24. Book now.
* Downtown St. Louis begins serving soon. Take advantage of three-course $25 dinners, August 11-18. Book now.
* Washington, D.C., Restaurant Week kicks off soon in our nation’s capital. Snap up $20.14 lunches and $35.14 dinners, August 11-17. Book it.