Do you love the San Francisco food scene? Are you going to be in town on Sunday, August 4th? Then enter for a chance to score two VIP tickets to SF Chefs Brunch by the Bay event on Sunday afternoon! The winner and a guest* will join Chef Martin Yan along with emcees Liam Mayclem and Brian Boitano at Brunch by the Bay on the Grand Tasting Tent demo stage. You’ll get an up-close look as Chef Yan prepares dim sum — and you’ll even get to taste what he’s preparing!
To enter for a chance to win, share what you love the most about the Bay Area’s food and dining culture in the comments below. Maybe it’s the Ferry Terminal Market or the lobster pot pie at Michael Mina. Or Blue Bottle Coffee. Or cheesy English muffins from the Cheese Board. Whatever it is, post it here for a chance to attend the best brunch the Bay Area has ever seen.
Brunch by the Bay, which starts at 11AM, is brunch like it has never ever been done before. SF Chefs is taking the Bay Area’s favorite meal to a whole new level of lavishness. A roster of trend-setting chefs — some who are known for creating the area’s most exclusive spreads and others who will serve this meal for the first time — will come together to create one unforgettable experience. This culinary wonderland will feature a diverse sampling of cuisine – from traditional French pastry to Dim Sum. Our winemakers, brewers and mixologists will serve their favorite creations: morning cocktails galore, a host of elegant wines, and local brews. Foodie Chap Liam Mayclem and Olympian Brian Boitano will emcee our demo stage where chefs including Martin Yan and Laura Cronin will share their secrets. Let the tunes of the The Glide Ensemble and the Change Band ease you through Sunday afternoon. The Golden Gate Restaurant Association will donate a portion of the proceeds to benefit Meals on Wheels of San Francisco. For more information and a full list of participants, click here.
*Attendees must be over 21
OpenTable Brunch By the Bay Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering two V.I.P. tickets and exclusive demo stage access to 2013 SF Chefs Grand Tasting: Brunch by the Bay (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, July 29, 2013, and ends at 5:00 p.m. PT on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 (the “Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, visit http://blog.opentable.com and comment per the instruction at http://blog.opentable.com/2013/win-2-vip-tickets-to-sf-chefs/ to complete and submit the registration. Registration is free. Limit: one (1) registration per person and per email address during the Giveaway Period.
5. Winning: One (1) winner will be randomly selected by OpenTable from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Winner will be notified by email.
6. Prize: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will be awarded two VIP tickets and exclusive demo stage access to “2013 SF Chefs: Brunch by the Bay” brunch party on Sunday, August 4, 2013, (“Prize”), valued at $700. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any Winner’s acceptance or use of any Prize. Prize is non-transferable. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. No cash, alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of Prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges on any Prize, and all other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidental expenses and gratuities, are the responsibility of the Winner. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winner List: To view the winner name send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 30, 2013, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — 2013 SF Chefs Brunch by the Bay Giveaway, 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.