Summer and summer restaurant week reservations are here! Tables typically get snapped up quick; so, start to click to make sure you can enjoy steals on meals at the finest restaurants in cities across the U.S. And, stay tuned as we roll out even more popular restaurant week reservations in the weeks to come.
* Portland Dining Month is in full swing. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week continues. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.
* Dine Downtown-San Jose Restaurant Week reservations is on. Feast on special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants, June 21-30.
* Say ‘Ciao!’ to Italian Dine-Out New York City. Order up $26 lunches and $40 dinners, June 26-July 6.
* Toronto Summerlicious is less than a week away. Enjoy $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners, July 5-21.
* Allez! New York City French Restaurant Week is coming soon. Book now for amazing prix-fixe $17.89 meals at the city’s finest French restaurants, July 8-14.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week is back in action this summer. Take advantage of $10-$20 lunches and $15-$30 dinners, July 14-19.
* University City Dining Days return. Choose from three courses at three prices — $15, $25, or $35 — July 18-August 1.
* dineLA is set to start in July! Make a reservation for $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 15-26.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week kicks off in July. Special three-course meals available, July 19-28.
* Taste of Burlington is heading your way. $15-$20 lunches and $30 – $40 dinners, July 21-August 5.
* Gwinnett Restaurant Week is almost upon us. Order up three-course gourmet dinners for $21.21, July 22-25.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is coming back. Don’t miss $15.13 two-course lunches and $20.13 or $30.13 three-course dinners, July 26-August 4.
* Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week returns in July. Reserve for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches and dinners, July 27-August 4.