If you’re a foodie, summer is probably your favorite season, not just because of the arrival of sumptuous summer produce on restaurant menus. Summer restaurant weeks are akin to the food Olympics for avid eaters. We’ve rounded up those you can enjoy — or at least reserve — right now. Check back for MANY more restaurant weeks to be announced around the U.S. and Canada, so you can plan to save at home and on vacation this summer!
* Palm Springs Desert Resort Restaurant Week continues. Reserve to enjoy special $26 or $38 dinners, May 31-June 16.
* Dine About Town San Francisco is on. Book now for $18.95 two-course lunches and $36.95 three-course dinners, June 1-15.
* Portland Restaurant Month is in full swing. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Taste Around Town by bottlenotes is happening in Chicago. Delight in a selection of featured wines paired with courses or in tasting flights at participating restaurants, June 3-14.
* Taste Around Town by bottlenotes is happening in Washington, D.C., too. Sip a selection of featured wines paired with courses or in tasting flights at participating restaurants, June 3-14.
* Indianapolis Chow Down Midtown has arrived. Check out special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants, June 10-23.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week has begun. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.
* Dine Downtown-San Jose Restaurant Week reservations are live. Feast on special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants, June 21-30.
* Allez! New York City French Restaurant Week is coming soon. Book now for amazing prix-fixe $17.89 meals at the city’s finest French restaurants, July 8-14.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week is back in action this summer. Take advantage of $10-$20 lunches and $15-$30 dinners, July 14-19.
* dineLA is set to start in July! Make a reservation for $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 15-26.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is coming back. Don’t miss $15.13 two-course lunches and $20.13 or $30.13 three-course dinners, July 26-August 4.
* Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week returns in July. Reserve for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches and dinners, July 27-August 4.