* OpenTable has released the OpenTable Restaurant Industry Index for Q2 2013. Find out how restaurants in major cities across the U.S. have been performing.
* The U.S. Open (aka The Most Wonderful Time of the Year) begins on Monday in New York. Find dining hot spots near the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center with these picks from the Tennis Channel.
* Just two more days of Costa Mesa Restaurant Week. Reserve today for up to 40% off on gourmet meals at Costa Mesa’s best eateries, through August 23.
* Dine Tampa Bay is on. Enjoy special three-course $25, $35, and $45 dinners through August 30.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week heats up! Get charmed by $15.13-$30.13 lunches and $15.13-$35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week continues. Take advantage of $35 dinners for one or two through August 25.
* Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week ends soon. Book now for $20 or $30 three-course dinners, and $10 beer or wine pairings at select locations, through August 25.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week has arrived. Snap up $20.13 lunches + $35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Bet on Las Vegas Restaurant Week beginning tomorrow. Book now for $20.13 or $30.13 lunches and $30.13, $40.13 or $50.13 dinners, August 23-30.
* Devour Downtown Indianapolis has kicked off. Enjoy special 3-course, prix-fixe meals through September 1.
* Dining out in the Big Easy is even easier with COOLINARY New Orleans. Enjoy 2 or 3-course lunches for $20 or less and 3-course dinners for $35 or less through August 31.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks continue! Enjoy $20 + $35 brunches, $20 lunches, and $35 + $45 dinners through September 2.
* Spice up your summer with Miami Spice. Order up special $19 or $23 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month starts in September. Save with $33 dinners throughout the month.
* Cobb Restaurant Week kicks off in Georgia this September. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Center City District Restaurant Week reservations are open. $20 lunches and $35 dinners, September 15-20 and 22-27.
* Manayunk Restaurant Week bookings are live. Three courses, three prices: $10, $20 or $30, September 22-October 4.
* Save $20 on general admission tickets to Harvest in the Square in NYC on September 17th. Get it!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out.