* Congratulations to the winners of the 2013 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Scenic View Restaurants. Find out which restaurants have heart-stopping views and mouthwatering dishes.
* Are you a Foodspotter? Use these insider tips from Luke McKinley of Ravish to make your pics look even more delish!
* New York City Restaurant Week continues. Three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners through August 16.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week is on like Tron. Take advantage of $35 dinners for one or two through August 25.
* Dining out in the Big Easy is even easier with COOLINARY New Orleans. Enjoy 2 or 3-course lunches for $20 or less and 3-course dinners for $35 or less through August 31.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks continue! Enjoy $20 + $35 brunches, $20 lunches, and $35 + $45 dinners through September 2.
* Spice up your summer with Miami Spice. Order up special $19 or $23 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week starts TOMORROW! Get charmed by $15.13-$30.13 lunches and $15.13-$35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week kicks off on August 12th! Don’t miss steals on meals in the Steel City through August 18.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week reservations are here. Book $25 lunches and $35 or $45 dinners, August 12-18.
* Costa Mesa Restaurant Week reservations are live. Reserve today for up to 40% off on gourmet meals at Costa Mesa’s best eateries, August 16-23.
* Devour Downtown Indianapolis arrives in Indy on August 19. Enjoy special 3-course, prix-fixe meals through September 1.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week begins August 19th. Snap up $20.13 lunches + $35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Alexandria Restaurant Week bookings are open. Don’t miss $35 3-course dinners or $35 dinner for two, August 23-September 1.
* Cobb Restaurant Week kicks off in Georgia this September. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Take advantage of a 15% discount for Taste of the Nation Orlando tickets on August 10. Buy yours now.
* Save $20 on general admission tickets to Harvest in the Square in NYC on September 17th. Get it!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out.