* Help end childhood hunger in the U.S. Watch ‘The Story of Hungry” and take the pledge to join No Kid Hungry in this important fight.
* In anticipation of the 2014 Chicago Michelin stars, the Bib Gourmands have been announced. Find out if your favorite affordable Windy City eatery made the list.
* Attend Women in Whites: The 2013 James Beard Foundation Gala. The nation’s top female chefs are creating a meal to remember at NYC’s legendary Four Seasons.
* Enjoy an exclusive 20% discount to the St Pete’s Enjoy Arts & Tastes Grand Tasting in Florida on November 16. Purchase tickets now.
* Voting for the Charlie Awards is open. Vote for your Twin Cities’ food favorites and purchase tickets to the ceremony on November 17.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Sardines.
* Cleveland Restaurant Week is in full swing! Click through for three-course $33 dinners, November 4-16.
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is here. Make a reservation for three-course $20.95 lunches and $29.95 dinners, November 4-17.
* Dine Around Seattle is happening now. Enjoy $15 lunches and $30 dinners through November 27.
* Jersey Shore Restaurant Week has begun. Reserve for $20.13 and $30.13 dinners, November 8-17.
* Restaurant Week Hawaii starts on November 18. Don’t miss special three-course gourmet meals through November 24.
* The new year is almost here — as is Center City District Philadelphia Restaurant Week. Book for three-course $20 lunches and $35 dinners, January 19-24 and 26-31.