It’s the most wonderful time of the year: summer restaurant week season has begun. For the next four months, most major metro areas across the U.S. will be hosting culinary celebrations of their cities, from Atlanta to San Diego and everything in between. First up, whet your appetite for steals on meals in these cities. And, remember to book your tables early as the hottest spots fill up fast!
* Palm Springs Desert Resort Restaurant Week reservations are live. Reserve to enjoy special $26 or $38 dinners, May 31-June 16.
* Dine About Town San Francisco is almost here. Book now for $18.95 two-course lunches and $36.95 three-course dinners, June 1-15.
* Portland Restaurant Month starts soon. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Triangle Restaurant Week kicks off in Chapel Hill-Durham-Raleigh area. Don’t miss $15 lunches and $20 and $30 dinners, June 3-9.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week is two weeks away. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.