* The New York City 2014 Michelin Star recipients have been announced. How many have you dined at?
* Iconic San Francisco restaurant Fog City is open for business. Find out what’s new at one of the Bay Area’s hottest restaurants.
* Save on tickets to Taste of Atlanta, October 25-27. OpenTable diners enjoy an exclusive savings on tickets, now through October 11th.
* Help fight hunger in Boston. Purchase tickets to the Lovin’ Spoonfuls Ultimate Tailgate Party on November 10.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Tripe!
* Santa Cruz Restaurant Week is in full swing. Reserve now for $25 three-course dinners, October 2-9.
* Seattle Restaurant Week starts soon. Snap up three courses for $28, October 13-17 and 20-24.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book today for $10-$20 lunches and $30 dinners, October 20-25.
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is less than a month away. Make a reservation for three-course $20.95 lunches and $29.95 dinners, November 4-17.
* Restaurant Week Hawaii kicks off on November 18. Don’t miss special three-course gourmet meals through November 24.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out!