* We’re tuning in to the newest season of Top Chef. Find out which restaurants the newest batch of cheftestants hails from.
* Has anyone ever food-shamed you for how you like a particular dish? Shame on them!
* New York City Restaurant Week continues. Three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners through August 16.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week have arrived! Don’t miss steals on meals in the Steel City through August 18.
* Dallas-Fort Worth Restaurant Week continues. Book $25 lunches and $35 or $45 dinners through August 18.
* Costa Mesa Restaurant Week starts tomorrow. Reserve today for up to 40% off on gourmet meals at Costa Mesa’s best eateries, August 16-23.
* Dine Tampa Bay begins tomorrow, too. Enjoy special three-course $25, $35, and $45 dinners through August 30.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week heats up! Get charmed by $15.13-$30.13 lunches and $15.13-$35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week is on like Tron. Take advantage of $35 dinners for one or two through August 25.
* Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book now for $20 or $30 three-course dinners, and $10 beer or wine pairings at select locations, August 19-25.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week starts August 19th. Snap up $20.13 lunches + $35.13 dinners through August 25.
* Bet on Las Vegas Restaurant Week. Book now for $20.13 or $30.13 lunches and $30.13, $40.13 or $50.13 dinners, August 23-30.
* Devour Downtown Indianapolis arrives in Indy on August 19. Enjoy special 3-course, prix-fixe meals through September 1.
* Dining out in the Big Easy is even easier with COOLINARY New Orleans. Enjoy 2 or 3-course lunches for $20 or less and 3-course dinners for $35 or less through August 31.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks continue! Enjoy $20 + $35 brunches, $20 lunches, and $35 + $45 dinners through September 2.
* Spice up your summer with Miami Spice. Order up special $19 or $23 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month starts in September. Save with $33 dinners throughout the month.
* Cobb Restaurant Week kicks off in Georgia this September. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Save $20 on general admission tickets to Harvest in the Square in NYC on September 17th. Get it!
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Sweet corn!