* dineLA concludes today! Make a reservation for $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners.
* Restaurant Week Columbus ends this weekend. Enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe meals for $15-$35 to benefit the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, through July 27.
* SJ Hot Chefs Farm to Fork Week is almost over! Order up $25-$25 four-course gourmet dinners at South Jersey’s best restaurants, through July 27.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week draws to a close this weekend. Special three-course meals available, through July 28.
* University City Dining Days are on. Choose from three courses at three prices — $15, $25, or $35 – through August 1.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is back. Don’t miss $15.13 two-course lunches and $20.13 or $30.13 three-course dinners, through August 4.
* Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week returns tomorrow. Reserve for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches and dinners, through August 4.
* Bethesda-Chevy Chase Restaurant Week begins in just three days. Snap up $12 and $16 lunches and $33 dinners, July 29-August 4.
* Howard County Restaurant Weeks have begun. Book for special prix-fixe menus from $10.13-$40.13, through August 5.
* Taste of Burlington in Ontario continues. $15-$20 lunches and $30 – $40 dinners, through August 5.
* New York City Restaurant Week rolls on in the Big Apple on Monday. Snap up three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners, through August 16.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week kicks off on August 12th! Don’t miss steals on meals in the Steel City through August 18.
* Cobb Restaurant Week kicks off in Georgia this September. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Have you dreamed of dining at the James Beard House in Manhattan? Make it come true with reservations by OpenTable.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Deviled eggs!
* Where did the stars dine this week? We’ve got celebrity sightings galore.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out.
* Take advantage of a 15% discount for Taste of the Nation Orlando tickets on August 10. Buy yours now.