* Baton Rouge Restaurant Week is on like Donkey Kong. Don’t miss three courses for $15-$35, through July 20.
* dineLA is in full effect! Make a reservation for $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, through July 26.
* Howard County Restaurant Weeks have begun. Book for special prix-fixe menus from $10.13-$40.13, through August 5.
* University City Dining Days returns. Choose from three courses at three prices — $15, $25, or $35 – through August 1.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week starts tomorrow. Special three-course meals available, July 19-28.
* SJ Hot Chefs Farm to Fork Week arrives on Sunday! Order up $25-$25 four-course gourmet dinners at South Jersey’s best restaurants, July 21-July 27.
* Taste of Burlington reservations kicks off this weekend. $15-$20 lunches and $30 – $40 dinners, July 21-August 5.
* Restaurant Week Columbus is almost upon us. Enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe meals for $15-$35 to benefit the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, July 22-27.
* Gwinnett Restaurant Week is begins next week. Order up three-course gourmet dinners for $21.21, July 22-25.
* New York City Restaurant Week rolls back into the Big Apple on Monday. Snap up three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners, July 22-August 16.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is coming back. Don’t miss $15.13 two-course lunches and $20.13 or $30.13 three-course dinners, July 26-August 4.
* Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week returns shortly. Reserve for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches and dinners, July 27-August 4.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Artichokes!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Hint: You’ve got to be in it to win it.
* Save 20% on tickets to Taste of the Nation South Florida on July 25. Purchase tickets today.
* Attend the 8th Annual Taste of the Twin Cities Originals, which happens in one week! Learn more here.
* Take advantage of a 15% discount for Taste of the Nation Orlando tickets on August 10. Buy yours now.