Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* TODAY is National Dine Out Day! Dine at a participating restaurant to support those still suffering in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
* Save 15% on Taste of the Nation Palm Beach tickets tomorrow night. Discover more and get tickets now for 6/19.
* Don’t miss Taste of the Nation Maine on June 23rd. Learn more about Portland’s premiere culinary event.
* Portland Restaurant Month is in full swing. Make a reservation for three-course gourmet meals for just $29, June 1-30.
* Indianapolis Chow Down Midtown has arrived. Check out special three-course, prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants, June 10-23.
* Coral Gables Restaurant Week has begun. Take advantage of special $17-$29 lunches and $17-$49 dinners, June 10-30.
* More summer restaurant week reservations are open. Start booking now in Minneapolis, New York City, Los Angeles, Baltimore and more cities around the U.S.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Burrata.
* Where did the stars dine last week? Find out in our Dining with the Stars round-up.