Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re celebrating the addition of Foodspotting to the OpenTable family! Learn more.
* There are just two more days to for restaurants to claim their FREE mobile site. Get yours today!
* Share Our Strength’s Cooking Matters program was featured on NBC News. Watch it now.
* Asheville Restaurant Week: $15 to-course lunches and $30 three-course dinners, February 1-7. Book a table.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week: $20.13 or $30.13 dinners and $15.13 lunches, January 25-February 3. Book a table.
* Chicago Restaurant Week: $22 lunches and $33/$44 dinners, February 1-10. Book a table.
* dineLA: $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners, January 21-February 1. Book a table.
* Napa Valley Restaurant Month: Under $15 and $15-$30 lunches and under $25, $25-$50, and $50-$75 dinners, January 1-31. Book a table.
* New York City Restaurant Week: $25 lunches and $35 dinners, January 14-February 8. Book a table.
* San Luis Obispo Restaurant Month: $30 gourmet dinners, January 1-31. Book a table.
* Dine About Town San Francisco: $18.95 two- and three-course lunches and $36.95 three-course dinners, January 15-31. Book a table.
* Toronto Winterlicious: $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, January 25-February 7. Book a table.
* Dine Out Vancouver: $18, $28 or $38 dinners, January 18-February 3. Book a table.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week: $20.13 lunches and $35.13 dinners, February 4-10. Book a table.
* Where would Charlie’s Angels eat? Find out where Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, and other celebs were spotted.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click for the reveal.