Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Save 20% on tickets to Taste of the Nation South Florida on July 25. Purchase tickets today.
* Attend the 8th Annual Taste of the Twin Cities Originals on July 25. Learn more here.
* Take advantage of a 15% discount for Taste of the Nation Orlando tickets on August 10. Buy yours now.
* OpenTable for Windows 8 is out! Find out about our latest app.
* Cheers to the winners of the 2013 Diners’ Choice Awards for the Top 100 Hottest Restaurant Bars. Find out if your fave is on the list.
* We got a visit from San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee. Peep the pics from Tech Tuesday!
* Foodspotting 4 for iPhone has hit the app store! Check out the shiny new “Food Camera” for iPhone to capture even more mouthwatering pics.
* Toronto Summerlicious is on. Enjoy $15, $20, or $25 lunches and $25, $35, or $45 dinners, July 5-21.
* Allez! New York City French Restaurant Week is here. Book now for amazing prix-fixe $17.89 meals at the city’s finest French restaurants, July 8-14.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week is back in action this summer. Take advantage of $10-$20 lunches and $15-$30 dinners, July 14-19.
* Baton Rouge Restaurant Week is headed your way. Don’t miss three courses for $15-$35, July 15-20.
* dineLA is set to start in July! Make a reservation for $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 15-26.
* Howard County Restaurant Weeks are set. Book for special prix-fixe menus from $10.13-$40.13, July 17-August 5.
* University City Dining Days return. Choose from three courses at three prices — $15, $25, or $35 – July 18-August 1.
* Queens Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week kicks off in July. Special three-course meals available, July 19-28.
* Taste of Burlington reservations are live. $15-$20 lunches and $30 – $40 dinners, July 21-August 5.
* Gwinnett Restaurant Week is almost upon us. Order up three-course gourmet dinners for $21.21, July 22-25.
* New York City Restaurant Week rolls back into the Big Apple soon. Snap up three-course $25 lunches and $38 dinners, July 22-August 16.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is coming back. Don’t miss $15.13 two-course lunches and $20.13 or $30.13 three-course dinners, July 26-August 4.
* Atlanta Downtown Restaurant Week returns in July. Reserve for $15, $25, and $35 prix-fixe lunches and dinners, July 27-August 4.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Lobster rolls!