Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Despite Roger Federer’s shocking elimination, the U.S. Open continues in New York. Find dining hot spots near the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center with these picks from the Tennis Channel.
* OpenTable staff from our San Francisco headquarters were proud to participate in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge 3.5 mile run yesterday. Runners included Caleb Tomlinson, Catherine Porter, Chip O’Connell, Chris Jocson, Chris Seidell, Christian Larwood, Cormac Twomey, Denis Scot, Evan Sutton, Galen Guilbert, Gelena Grinberg, Gregory Golphin, Irina Newman, Jennifer Song, Jeremy Barry, Jerod Keevican, Jessica Schlacter, Joe Shen, Johanna Kenrick, John Orta, Leilani Versoza, Martha Hartvickson, Mary Kate Fischer, Mee-Sun Yuk, Morgan Parker, Nikki Snowhite, Omari Robinson, Pearly Paguntalan, Raul Valadez, Sam Panoplos, Shayla Smith, Taryn Bradley, Tori Tsu, Tracy Kosolcharoen, and Wesley Cho.
* September is No Kid Hungry Month. Make a reservation at a participating restaurant to help end childhood hunger.
* Spice up your summer with Miami Spice. Order up special $19 or $23 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month starts in September. Save with $33 dinners throughout the month.
* Flavor Palm Beach Restaurant Month begins September 1. Book for $20 lunches & $30 and $35 dinners through September 30.
* Cobb Restaurant Week kicks off in Georgia this September. Reserve now for $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners, September 7-14.
* Midtown Atlanta Restaurant Week will kick off on September 7. Take advantage of $15, $25, and $35 lunches and dinners through September 15.
* Louisiana We Live to Eat Restaurant Week comes to NOLA on September 9. Dinners for $35 through September 15th.
* Omaha Restaurant Week is coming on September 13. Three-course dinners for $20, $30 or $40 through the 22nd.
* Center City District Restaurant Week reservations are open. $20 lunches and $35 dinners, September 15-20 and 22-27.
* San Diego Restaurant week arrives on September 15th. There are $10, $15, or $20 lunches and $20, $30 or $40 dinners through September 20.
* Manayunk Restaurant Week bookings are live. Three courses, three prices: $10, $20 or $30, September 22-October 4.
* Save $20 on general admission tickets to Harvest in the Square in NYC on September 17th. Get it!