* OpenTable is a proud supporter of Taste of the Nation Maryland. Peep some pics from this foodie fundraiser to help end childhood hunger.
* Attend the Red Bank Flavour Food + Wine Walk in New Jersey on October 20. Taste the best of Red Bank for just $35 per person.
* Help fight hunger in Boston. Purchase tickets to the Lovin’ Spoonfuls Ultimate Tailgate Party on November 10.
* Voting for the Charlie Awards is open. Find out how to vote for your Twin Cities’ food favorites and purchase tickets to the ceremony on November 17.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Farro.
* Seattle Restaurant Week starts tomorrow. Snap up three courses for $28, October 13-17 and 20-24.
* Silicon Valley Restaurant Week is almost upon us. Reserve now for special three course dinners, October 16-23.
* Richmond Restaurant Week arrives next week. Order up $25.13 three-course dinners, October 21-27.
* Long Island Restaurant Week begins November 3. Enjoy 3-course dinners for just $27.95 through November 10.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book today for $10-$20 lunches and $30 dinners, October 20-25.
* Newport Restaurant Week comes to New England in November. Don’t miss $16 lunches and $30 dinners, November 1-10.
* Taste MTL is set for November 1. Choose from three courses for three prices — $19, $29, and $39 — in Montreal through November 11.
* Cleveland Restaurant Week bookings are live. Click through for three-course $33 dinners, November 4-16.
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is less than a month away. Make a reservation for three-course $20.95 lunches and $29.95 dinners, November 4-17.
* Restaurant Week Hawaii kicks off on November 18. Don’t miss special three-course gourmet meals through November 24.
* Are you still tipping 20% if you order a spendy bottle of vino? Let us know in our dining poll.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out!