* Wednesday, October 24 is Food Day, a nationwide celebration and a movement for healthy, affordable, and sustainable food. Find an event near you.
* Hakkasan has opened its latest location in Beverly Hills. Read all about it, and book a table.
* The 2014 San Francisco Bib Gourmand restaurants have been named. Did your favorite affordable Bay Area eatery make the list?
* Had trouble booking a RezBook reservation at State Bird Provisions in San Francisco? Here’s why.
* Help fight hunger in Boston. Purchase tickets to the Lovin’ Spoonfuls Ultimate Tailgate Party on November 10.
* Voting for the Charlie Awards is open. Vote for your Twin Cities’ food favorites and purchase tickets to the ceremony on November 17.
* Trending on recent OpenTable restaurant reviews? Brussels sprouts converts.
* Seattle Restaurant Week returns tomorrow. Snap up three courses for $28, October 20-24.
* Silicon Valley Restaurant Week is here. Reserve now for special three-course dinners, October 16-23.
* Delaware Dines Out gets underway on Monday. Book now for $15 lunches and $30 dinners, October 21-27.
* Richmond Restaurant Week starts Monday. Order up $25.13 three-course dinners, October 21-27.
* Long Island Restaurant Week begins November 3. Enjoy three-course dinners for just $27.95 through November 10.
* Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book today for $10-$20 lunches and $30 dinners, October 20-25.
* Newport Restaurant Week comes to New England in November. Don’t miss $16 lunches and $30 dinners, November 1-10.
* Taste MTL is set for November 1. Choose from three courses for three prices — $19, $29, and $39 — in Montreal through November 11.
* Cleveland Restaurant Week bookings are live. Click through for three-course $33 dinners, November 4-16.
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is less than a month away. Make a reservation for three-course $20.95 lunches and $29.95 dinners, November 4-17.
* Restaurant Week Hawaii kicks off on November 18. Don’t miss special three-course gourmet meals through November 24.
* What’s your favorite type of pasta? Let us know in our dining poll.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out!