* We’re celebrating the release of OpenTable for iOS 7. Find out what’s new (Hint: A lot!) and download it today!
* Wondering which restaurants received 2013 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Fit for Foodies Restaurants in the U.S. Wonder no more.
* No Kid Hungry Month continues. Make a reservation at a participating restaurant in September to help end childhood hunger.
* Omaha Restaurant Week heads toward its final weekend Three-course dinners for $20, $30, or $40 through the 22nd.
* Detroit Restaurant Week pulled into Motor City today! Snap up $30 gourmet dinners through September 29.
* There’s another delicious week of Center City District Restaurant Week coming your way. $20 lunches and $35 dinners, September 15-20 and 22-27.
* Spice up your summer with Miami Spice. Order up special $19 or $23 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month continues. Save with $33 dinners throughout the month.
* Flavor Palm Beach Restaurant Month is in full swing. Book for $20 lunches and $30 + $35 dinners through September 30.
* Manayunk Restaurant Week starts Sunday. Three courses, three prices: $10, $20, or $30, September 22-October 4.
* Greater Kennebunks Restaurant Week is just two days away. Catch $25, $35, and $45 three-course dinners, September 22-28.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click through to find out!