Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* There are just 15 more days to for restaurants to claim their FREE mobile site. Get yours today!
* Save $50 on the Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry four-course dinner at Spruce in San Francisco on January 22, 2013. Buy tickets now.
* What are OpenTable diners raving about in recent restaurant reviews? Brisket.
* Baltimore County Restaurant Week: $10.13-$30.15 lunches and $15.13 – $35.13 dinners, January 11-27. Book a table.
* Berkeley Restaurant Week: Gourmet $30 three-course dinners, January 13-20. Book a table.
* Galveston Restaurant Week: Special lunches and dinners priced at $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, and $45, January 13-26. Book a table.
* Howard County Restaurant Weeks: Prix-fixe menus from $10.13-$40.13, January 14-28. Book a table.
* Napa Valley Restaurant Month: Under $15 and $15-$30 lunches and under $25, $25-$50, and $50-$75 dinners, January 1-31. Book a table.
* New York City Restaurant Week: $25 lunches and $35 dinners, January 14-February 8. Book a table.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week: Special gourmet meals, January 14-20. Book a table.
* Sacramento Dine Downtown: Three-course $30 dinners, January 9-18. Book a table.
* San Diego Restaurant Week: $20, $30, or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches, January 13-18. Book a table.
* San Luis Obispo Restaurant Month: $30 gourmet dinners, January 1-31. Book a table.
* Dine About Town San Francisco: $18.95 two- and three-course lunches and $36.95 three-course dinners, January 15-31. Book a table.
* Virginia Beach Restaurant Week: $10 lunches and $20 and $30 dinners, January 13-20. Book a table.
* What puts foodies in the mood to date? HowAboutWe reveals the dating and drinking appetites of its users.
* Where would Clooney eat? Find out where America’s confirmed bachelor and other celebs were spotted.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Click for the reveal.