Today, tomorrow, and Thursday, Dining Out for Life is happening in select cities. Dine at a participating restaurant in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Indiana, Minneapolis, Nashville, Philadelphia, San Diego, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C., and a percentage of the proceeds (from 25%-110%) will go directly to a local licensed AIDS services agency.
Founded in 1991, Dining Out For Life® was created by an ActionAIDS volunteer in Philadelphia and is now produced in 60 cities throughout the United States and Canada.
More than 3,000 restaurants donate a portion of their proceeds from this one special day of dining to the licensed AIDS service agency in their city. And, $3 million+ dollars a year is raised to support the missions of 60 outstanding HIV/AIDS service organizations throughout North America. With the exception of the annual licensing fee of $1,150, all money raised in these cities stays locally.
Make a reservation today for Dining Out for Life in:
* Atlanta on Wednesday, April 24
* Chicago on Thursday, April 25
* Denver on Thursday, April 25
* Indiana on Thursday, April 25
* Minneapolis on Thursday, April 25
* Nashville on Tuesday, April 23
* Philadelphia on Thursday, April 25
* San Diego on Thursday, April 25
* St. Louis on Thursday, April 25
* Washington, D.C. on Thursday, April 25