Note: Due to Hurricane Sandy, we are postponing our reservations giveaway. Please check back for further details later in the week.
Did you miss your chance to snag a reservation at Bravo’s Top Chef Kitchen? Here’s another opportunity to dine at the restaurant and also meet other Top Chef fans like yourself! We’re releasing three reservations for two* to Bravo’s Top Chef Kitchen for Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 5:45PM. Comment here and we’ll pick three at random. Then, meet us at Top Chef Kitchen (address below) Tuesday evening to claim your seats at New York’s hottest new restaurant! You and your guest will be seated with four other Top Chef fans, so you can discuss your favorite chefs and seasons.
For a chance to score one of the reservations, tell us who your plus-one would be in the comments section below. We’ll notify the chosen-at-random reservation recipients by 5PM PST Sunday, October 28, 2012, via the email address associated with your comment.
Details: Taste Top Chef-caliber food prepared by the series’ alumni Chef’testants Tiffani Faison and Jennifer Carroll with a four-course prix-fixe menu ($95, beverage, tax, and service charge not included) or a four-course prix-fixe menu with wine pairings ($125, tax, and service charge not included). *Seating is at a table of six with four other Top Chef fans. Cost of meal, transportation, and accommodations not included.
When/Where: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 5:45PM, at Bravo’s Top Chef Kitchen, 211 West Broadway in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood. Click more for terms and conditions.
OpenTable’s Bravo Top Chef Kitchen Reservation Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the OpenTable Top Chef Kitchen Reservation Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on Friday, October 26, 2012, and ends at 5:00 p.m. PST on Sunday, October 28, 2012.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, visit http://blog.opentable.com, and comment with the person who would be your guest. Limit one (1) submission per person.
5. Winning: At the close of the Giveaway Period (October 28), three (3) winners will be randomly selected by OpenTable from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Potential winners will be notified by email via the email address you provided when commenting on the blog, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner is unreachable for 12 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Each of the three Sweepstakes winners (the “Sweepstakes Winners”) will be awarded one reservation for two (2) at a communal table at Top Chef Kitchen at 5:45PM EDT on October 30, 2012 (the “Prize”). Cost of meal (which may include a four-course prix-fixe menu for $95, beverage, tax and service charge or a four-course prix-fixe menu with wine pairings for $125,beverage, beverage, tax, and service charge), transportation, and accommodations are not included in the Prize. Each Sweepstakes Winner must be 21 years of age or older. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any Sweepstake Winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable. Sweepstakes Winners will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. No cash, alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of Prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prizes, and all other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidental expenses and gratuities, are the responsibility of the Sweepstake Winners. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winners List: To view the winners list send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2012, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — OpenTable Top Chef Kitchen Reservation Release Giveaway, 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.