Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’ve teamed up with Tennis Channel to create a US Open NYC Dining Guide. Learn when to tune in and where to dine out.
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Kale.
* With which top-seeded US Open tennis player would you most like to dine? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you dine with the stars recently? Learn which OpenTable restaurants received visits from celebs lately.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* Houston Restaurant Weeks are happening now! Don’t miss two-course $20 lunches and three-course $35 dinners through 8/31.
* NYC Go Prix Fixe has arrived. Celebrate dining with $24.07 lunches and $35.00 dinners in the Big Apple through September 3.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week has been extended! Take advantage of delicious prix-fixe dinners for $35, through September 2.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week is extended, too! Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners.
* Miami Spice is heating up. $19 or $22 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* COOLINARY New Orleans has started. Reserve to enjoy special menus at discounts, August 1-31.
* Restaurant Week Boston rocks on! Feast on two-course light lunches for $15.12, three-course lunches for $20.12, and three-course dinners for $33.12, August 19-24 & 26-31.
* San Diego Restaurant Week starts in September. Get ready for $20, $30 or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches, September 16-21.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.