Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We hit up the RAMMYS in Washington, D.C. to help fete some of the capital’s finest folks in food. View some fun photos!
* Do you know which restaurants celebs have been spotted at? Learn where you can dine with the stars!
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Pickles.
* The Nature Conservancy 2012 People’s Choice Nature’s Plate Award winners have been announced. Find out which are the best green restaurants this year!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* It’s Portland Dining Month! Reserve today to enjoy $25 three-course dinners at Portland’s best restaurants.
* Dine Downtown San Jose Restaurant Week is here! Don’t miss 12 days of $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 & $70 menus!
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.