Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Cucumbers.
* What do you do when a crying child threatens to ruin your meal? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you spot any celebrities while dining out? We did! Find out which OpenTable restaurants the stars visited recently.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* New York City Restaurant Week continues through August 10, and we’ve got the scoop on special menus from Lincoln Ristorante, Café Centro, and La Fonda del Sol. Learn what they’re serving and why it’s so special.
* Hudson Restaurant Week is a hit! $13-$18 lunches and $25-$35 dinners, through August 3.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is here! Reserve to enjoy $15.12 lunches and $20.12 or $30.12 dinners, July 27-August 5.
* Howard County Restaurant Weeks are happening now. Dine on prix-fixe menus from $10.12-$40.12, through August 6th!
* COOLINARY New Orleans has started. Reserve to enjoy special menus at discounts, August 1-31.
* Dive in and dine during Dine Tampa Bay kicks off tomorrow. Make your reservations for $25, $35 & $45 dinners, August 3-17, 2012.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week returns! Take advantage of delicious prix-fixe dinners for $35, August 13-19.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week reservations are going fast. Don’t miss fantastic prix-fixe menus, August 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week is back in August. Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners, August 13-19.
* Restaurant Week Boston reservations are open! Feast on two-course light lunches for $15.12, three-course lunches for $20.12, and three-course dinners for $33.12, August 19-24 & 26-31.
* Downtown St. Louis Restaurant Week is just around the corner. $25 dinners at the city’s best restaurants, August 20-26.
* San Diego Restaurant Week starts in September. Get ready for $20, $30 or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches, September 16-21.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.