Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’ve been busy developing our free OpenTable Kindle Fire mobile app — and now it’s here. Download it now!
* Share Our Strength 2012 Taste of the Nation fundraisers are happening in San Francisco on March 29th and a city near you. Buy tickets today.
* Have foodies changed the rules for business lunches? Liz Ryan has the answer!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Asparagus salad.
* Did send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* How often do you order a bottle of wine when you’re dining out? Let us know in this week’s poll!
* Are you attending #SXSW? Use OpenTable to make Austin restaurant reservations.
* Take Time Out for Hunger in New York on March 18th! Ten percent of proceeds go to the Food Bank to help New Yorkers in need. Reserve now!
* Restaurant reservations are now available for additional Restaurant Weeks, such as Austin, Boston, Chicago Chef, The Hamptons, Hudson Valley, Long Island, Portsmouth, Seattle, South Jersey, and Talbot County.
* The 80 Sips Challenge kicks off in San Francisco on March 19th! Book your tables to enjoy amazing wines from California, France, and New Zealand at participating Bay Area restaurants.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, operations, and sales.