Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Tomorrow is the 4th of July! Dine at one of the 100 Best American Restaurants this week in honor of our nation’s rich history.
* What’s the best way to pay when dining out? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Do you know which restaurants celebs have been spotted at? Learn where you can dine with the stars!
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Pesto.
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* Cleveland Cool Fun in the Summertime is happening. Sample delicious dishes and pairings at Cleveland’s best restaurants thru 7/31.
* Toronto Summerlicious kicks off Friday. Dine for less with $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners thru 7/22.
* Mpls.St.Paul MagazineRestaurant Week starts July 8! Feast on two-course $10 or $20 lunches and three-course $15-$30 dinners thru 7/13!
* Providence Restaurant Weeks start soon. Enjoy $14.95 lunches & $29.95 dinners, July 8-21.
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* dineLA is only a couple of weeks away. Dine on $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 16-27, 2012.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.
* South Jersey Farm to Fork Week is just around the corner. Savor $25 or $35 four-course dinners, July 22-28, 2012.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is coming soon! Reserve to enjoy $15.12 lunches and $20.12 or $30.12 dinners, July 27-August 5.
* San Diego Restaurant Week starts in September. Get ready for $20, $30 or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches, September 16-21.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.