Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Now trending on OpenTable restaurant reviews? Watermelon.
* How often do you do dinner and a movie? Vote in this week’s poll!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out!
* Did you hear about the original check-in? It’s happening at Jo’s Restaurant in New York City.
* It’s Worcester Restaurant Week. $23.12 dinners through August 11th!
* Devour Downtown Indianapolis Restaurant Week ends soon. Take advantage of specially priced, prix-fixe meals through 8/12.
* Houston Restaurant Weeks are happening now! Don’t miss two-Course $20 lunches and three-course $35 dinners through 8/31.
* Miami Spice is heating up. $19 or $22 lunches and $33 or $39 dinners through September 30.
* COOLINARY New Orleans has started. Reserve to enjoy special menus at discounts, August 1-31.
* Dive in and dine during Dine Tampa Bay. Make your reservations for $25, $35 & $45 dinners, August 3-17, 2012.
* Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week returns next week! Take advantage of delicious prix-fixe dinners for $35, August 13-19.
* Pittsburgh Restaurant Week is almost here. Don’t miss fantastic prix-fixe menus, August 13-19.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week kicks off Monday! Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners, August 13-19.
* Costa Mesa Restaurant Week booking are live. Enjoy up to 40% on special restaurant deals, August 17-24.
* Alexandria Restaurant Week begins August 17th! $35 three-course dinners or $35 dinners for two through August 26.
* Restaurant Week Boston reservations are open! Feast on two-course light lunches for $15.12, three-course lunches for $20.12, and three-course dinners for $33.12, August 19-24 & 26-31.
* Downtown St. Louis Restaurant Week is just around the corner. $25 dinners at the city’s best restaurants, August 20-26.
* San Diego Restaurant Week starts in September. Get ready for $20, $30 or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches, September 16-21.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.