Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Father’s Day is June 17th! Make a reservation for dear Dad today!
* Have you ever left a restaurant without leaving a tip? Weigh in on this week’s poll.
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Arugula salad!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* The stars were dining at OpenTable restaurants. Learn where the celebrities satisfied their appetites this week.
* Triangle Restaurant Week reservations are live. Book your tables to dine at a discount for seven tasty days!
* Dine About Town San Francisco is set to return June 1st! Reserve early and often to taste the best of the Bay Area’s food scene.
* Reservations are now open for the 5th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week, which runs June 4-17, 2012. Make a reservation.
* Support the San Francisco chefs who support Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign! Book a table to show you care about their commitment to the cause.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.