Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Today is the longest day of the year. If you could fit in dinners at two different restaurants, where would you dine? Weigh in over on Facebook!
* Do your kids order off the children’s menu? Vote in this week’s dining poll!
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Rhubarb.
* Don’t miss your chance to vote in The Nature Conservancy 2012 People’s Choice Nature’s Plate Awards. Cast your vote for the best green restaurants today!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* It’s Portland Dining Month! Reserve today to enjoy $25 three-course dinners at Portland’s best restaurants.
* Dine Downtown San Jose Restaurant Week kicks off today! Don’t miss 12 days of $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 & $70 menus!
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.
* Join us at the RAMMYS Awards Gala in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, June 24th! Purchase discounted tickets today.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.