Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* The Town Dish folks took a delicious Dish Trip to Atlanta and all we got were these guest blog posts.
* We’re wondering if restaurants should ban crying kids. What do you think?
* Food & Wine has released its list of nominees for Food & Wine 2012 People’s Best New Chef. Vote for your fave up and comer thru March 11.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, operations, and sales.
* Speaking of working here — meet OpenTable’s own Tori Tsu and find out what she’s eating on her Lunch Break.