Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re cleaning out our closets to make room for Banana Republic’s fabulous Desk to Dinner collection and we’re clearing our datebooks for the Bon Appetit events at Banana Republic stores on Thursday, July 19th. Learn more!
* Bastille Day is tomorrow! Where will you dine to fete the French and their cuisine?
* Does bacon make everything better? Vote in this week’s poll!
* There was a dead man’s party in Philadelphia. Thanks to the Town Dish folks, we’ve got all the zombielicious details.
* Cleveland Cool Fun in the Summertime is happening. Sample delicious dishes and pairings at Cleveland’s best restaurants thru 7/31.
* Toronto Summerlicious returns. Dine for less with $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners thru 7/22.
* Mpls.St.Paul MagazineRestaurant Week ends today! Feast on two-course $10 or $20 lunches and three-course $15-$30 dinners!
* Providence Restaurant Weeks has started. Enjoy $14.95 lunches & $29.95 dinners, July 8-21.
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* dineLA is only a couple of weeks away. Dine on $15, $20 or $25 lunches and $25, $35 or $45 dinners, July 16-27, 2012.
* Queen’s Feast Charlotte Restaurant Week is on its way. Save with $30 three-course dinners, July 20-29, 2012.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.
* South Jersey Farm to Fork Week is just around the corner. Savor $25 or $35 four-course dinners, July 22-28, 2012.
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is coming soon! Reserve to enjoy $15.12 lunches and $20.12 or $30.12 dinners, July 27-August 5.
* Dive in and dine during Dine Tampa Bay. Make your reservations for $25, $35 & $45 dinners, August 3-17, 2012.
* Washington, D.C. Restaurant Week is back in August. Book now for $20.12 lunches + $35.12 dinners, August 13-19.
* San Diego Restaurant Week starts in September. Get ready for $20, $30 or $40 dinners and $10, $15, or $20 lunches, September 16-21.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.