On Our Plate: Denver Restaurant Week; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Restaurant Week; Best Service Restaurants in the U.S.; What Matters Most When Dining Out
News in and around OpenTable…
* We’re celebrating the release of the 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Best Service Restaurants. Winners include Cyrus, Eleven Madison Park, Menton, TRU, and Vetri, among others. Read the full list to find out if your fave made the cut!
* The James Beard Foundation has released its list of semi-finalists for nominations in the 2012 James Beard Foundation Awards. Final nominees will be announced on March 19, 2012.
* Restaurant Weeks in Buckhead, Burlington, Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orange County, and Sonoma County are on like Donkey Kong. Don’t miss your chance to dine out for less in your city.
* Reservations are now open for additional Winter Restaurant Weeks, such as Atlantic City, Calgary, Chicago Chef, Hudson Valley, and Portsmouth.
* We’re wondering what matters most when you dine out. Chime in on our poll.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, operations, and sales.