Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re toasting the 2012 Diners’ Choice Award winners for Top 100 Wine Lists in the U.S. Find out where you can drink to that.
* The stars are out in the Bay Area with the release of the MICHELIN Guide San Francisco 2013. Learn which restaurants are twinkling today!
* Washington, D.C. fave Belga Café has turned eight years young. And we’ve got an exclusive interview with Chef Bart Vandaele on how they’re celebrating this week!
* The Twin Cities Charlie Awards are coming soon. Vote for MSP’s best dish and purchase tickets to the awards ceremony today.
* When you dine with the parentals, who picks up the check? Click thru to vote in this week’s poll.
* Do you know where Honey Boo Boo recently ordered ‘sketti? We do!
* The fifth Chicago’s In Good Taste is here. Help find a cure for breast cancer by dining out through October 31.
* San Francisco’s Street Smart 4 Kids has returned. Dine out and donate to help the city’s at-risk and homeless youth.
* Seattle Restaurant Week is in full swing. Book now for $15 lunches and $28 dinners October 14-18 and 21-25.
* Mpls.St.Paul MagazineRestaurant Week is heating up! Book now for two-course $10 or $20 lunches and three-course $15-$30 dinners, October 21-26.
* Dim all the lights during the Candlelight Conservation Dinner in Vancouver on October 25th. Participating restaurants will turn down the lights, dial up the ambiance, and offer diners exciting deals!
* Taste Montreal bookings are live. Reserve today for $19, $29 and $39 dinners November 1-11!
* Hudson Valley Restaurant Week kicks off November 5th! Don’t miss $20.95 lunches and $29.95 dinners through November 18.