Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* The inner child in all of us and the parent in many of us are celebrating the release of the 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 75 Kid-Friendly Restaurants. Find out where to have the family-friendliest dining experience with your brood!
* Father’s Day is Sunday! It’s not too late to score a terrific table for your favorite father!
* Speaking of Dad, what’s his favorite kind of cuisine? Weigh in on this week’s poll.
* We’ve teamed up with Tasting Table and Travel + Leisure to give away a dream New York City vacation for two this fall. Enter today!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Roast chicken.
* Don’t miss your chance to vote in The Nature Conservancy 2012 People’s Choice Nature’s Plate Awards. Cast your vote for the best green restaurants today!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* Where did the celebs dine last week? Get the scoop in this week’s edition of Dining with the Stars!
* Dine About Town San Francisco has returned! Reserve early and often to taste the best of the Bay Area’s food scene.
* The 5th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week is on. Dine for less through June 17, 2012. Make a reservation.
* It’s Portland Dining Month! Reserve today to enjoy $25 three-course dinners at Portland’s best restaurants.
* Dine Downtown San Jose Restaurant Week kicks off June 20. Don’t miss 12 days of $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 & $70 menus!
* Say Oui! to French Restaurant Week in New York. Take advantage of $17.89 set menus July 8-15 in honor of Bastille Day.
* Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week reservations are open. Book tables to dine on special $25 and $35 dinners, July 21-29.
* Enjoy discounted tickets to Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation in Palm Beach, Florida, on June 20. Use coupon code OPENTOTN to save 10%.
* Join us at the RAMMYS Awards Gala in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, June 24th! Purchase discounted tickets today.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.