Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* We’re celebrating the release of the 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards for Top 100 Restaurants for Outdoor Dining. Discover the nation’s best al fresco spots!
* Speaking of the great outdoors, do you eat lighter fare when you’re dining outside? Vote in this week’s poll!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Fava beans!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* Restaurant Week in Arizona is here. Don’t miss your chance to dine out for less!
* Triangle Restaurant Week reservations are live. Book your tables to dine at a discount for seven tasty days!
* Dine About Town San Francisco is set to return June 1st! Reserve early and often to taste the best of the Bay Area’s food scene.
* Reservations are now open for the 5th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week, which runs June 4-17, 2012. Make a reservation.
* Cheers to the Bottlenotes Taste Around Town in Chicago. Taste wines from California, France and Spain perfectly paired with 3 courses at each participating restaurant. Reserve now.
* Don’t miss Chicago’s Culinary Crossroads. Enjoy a unique Chicago dining experience with an international flair as restaurants present special tasting menus or featured items inspired by the cuisines of the NATO nations. Reserve a table.
* Support the San Francisco chefs who support Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign! Book a table to show you care about their commitment to the cause.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, marketing, operations, and sales.