Happenings on and around OpenTable…
* Congratulations to the 2012 James Beard Foundation Award nominees. Find out if your fave chef or restaurant was recognized.
* Planning a private party? Manhattan event planner Maya Kalman has five tips to make it your best soiree yet.
* The UNICEF Tap Project is happening now! Dine out and donate to help provide the world’s children with safe, clean water.
* Share Our Strength 2012 Taste of the Nation fundraisers are happening in San Francisco on March 29th and a city near you. Buy tickets today.
* Do you make the best grilled sandwich in the world? Enter Artisanal’s contest to win cool prizes and bragging rights!
* This week’s restaurant review trend? Meat-free dining during Lent.
* Speaking of meat free, did you observe the Great American Meat Out? Let us know in this week’s poll!
* Did you send the Tweet of the Week? Find out.
* The 80 Sips Challenge kicks off in San Francisco on March 19th! Book your tables to enjoy amazing wines from California, France, and New Zealand at participating Bay Area restaurants.
* And, we’re still hiring! We’re staffing up and looking for talented people to join our team. Check out openings in customer support, engineering, field operations, finance, IT and technical services, operations, and sales.