We want to help you make Mother’s Day even more special for you and your favorite mom, with the OpenTable ‘Feed the Mom Who Fed You’ Dinner for Two Giveaway! To enter, share a fun photo of you and your favorite mom on the OpenTable Flickr group for a chance to win one of five $200 Chase gift cards we’ll be giving away every day for five days, starting Monday, May 7, 2012, through Friday, May 11, 2012. For each winning entry, we will donate $100 in the name of your favorite mom to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign. And, for the first 500 entries, OpenTable will donate $1 to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign, which can help a hungry child connect to 10 meals.
Consider the ‘Feed the Mom Who Fed You’ giveaway a tasty way to fete the mother who’s been there for you through thick and thin! It could be your own mom, your best friend’s mom, your mother-in-law, the mother of your children, or anyone who’s been like a mother to you over the years. If you don’t have a picture of you with your fave mom, simply snap one and upload it to the group using the Flickr mobile app! If you live miles apart, get creative with Photoshop! Just remember to keep your photos family-friendly.
Be sure to check the email address associated with your Flickr account every day no later than 5:00PM PST so we can award your prize quickly. We’ll also ask you to share your photo with us for the Dining Check blog.
Click ‘Read the rest of this entry’ for the full terms and conditions. And, don’t forget to reserve a table for you and your favorite mom on Mother’s Day!
OpenTable and Mother’s Day Gift Card Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the OpenTable Mother’s Day Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, and ends at 5:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, May 11, 2012.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, upload a photograph that features you and your favorite mother onto the OpenTable Flickr group. Limit one (1) submission per person.
5. Winning: At the close of each of the last five business days during the Giveaway Period (May 7-11), one (1) winner will be randomly selected by OpenTable from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Potential winners will be notified by an email message, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner is unreachable for 24 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Five (5) winners will each be awarded a $200 Chase gift card. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or substitutions of prizes may be made. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winners List: To view the list of winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 31, 2012, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — OpenTable Mother’s Day Gift Card Giveaway, 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.