Do you need a hand with your holiday shopping? Let us treat you to a Treatful! Today, we’re giving away five $100 Treatful restaurant digital gift certificates – the perfect present for your favorite foodie.
To enter for a chance to win, follow @OpenTable on Twitter and tweet “Dear @OpenTable Your Treatful restaurant gift card is on my holiday shopping list. #CyberMonday” between 6 a.m. PST and 5 p.m. PST today! Then, be sure to check your direct messages on your Twitter account, so that we can award your prize quickly.
Treatful gift certificates are the easiest and most convenient way to treat your friends and family with personalized, online gift certificates to their favorite local restaurants. When you purchase a gift through Treatful, we notify the recipient of his or her gift on the date that you instruct us. At the same time, we notify the local restaurant of your gift purchase, so that they can expect your gift recipient as a future customer.
Click ‘Read the rest of this entry’ for the full terms and conditions.
OpenTable Treatful Gift Card Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the OpenTable Treatful Gift Card Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on Monday, November 26, 2012, and ends at 5:00 p.m. PST on Monday, November 26, 2012.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, visit www.twitter.com/opentable, follow @OpenTable and tweet “Dear @OpenTable Your Treatful restaurant gift card is on my holiday shopping list. #CyberMonday”. Limit one (1) submission per person.
5. Winning: Following the close of the Giveaway Period, on November 27, 2012, five (5) winners will be randomly selected by OpenTable from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Potential winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner is unreachable for 12 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Each of the five (5) Giveaway winners (the “Winners”) will be awarded one Treatful digital gift certificate (each, a “Prize”) valued at $100. Each Winner must be 21 years of age or older. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any Winner’s acceptance or use of any Prize. The Prizes are not transferable. Winners will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. No cash, alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of Prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prizes, and all other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, are the responsibility of the Winners. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winners List: To view the winners list send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2012, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — OpenTable Treatful Gift Card Giveaway, 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.