OpenTable has teamed with Banana Republic and Bon Appétit to help you dine with style this summer. Banana Republic has created a fashion-forward Desk to Dinner collection to help you stylishly transition from day to night. And, the gourmets over at Bon Appétit have curated an exclusive list of the best summer dining spots in Chicago, Houston, Miami, New York, and San Francisco.
We’re kicking it all off at six events at Banana Republic stores around the nation Thursday, July 19, 2012, at 6PM. Banana Republic cardmembers can enjoy exclusive early access from 5-6PM. Shop the newest Banana Republic arrivals, enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres and limited production Reserve wines from Clos du Bois Winery, and meet stellar chefs!
* Chicago: Meet Chef-Owner David Schneider of Taxim at the Michigan Avenue Flagship store located at 744 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
* Houston: Meet Chef-Owner Bryan Caswell of Reef at the Highland Village Shopping Center store located at 3922 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas.
* Miami: Meet Executive Chef + Partner Jeff McInnis of Yardbird at the Aventura Mall Store located at 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura, Florida.
* New York: Meet Executive Chef Justin Smillie of Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria at the Rockefeller Center Flagship store located at 626 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York.
* San Francisco: Meet Chef-Owner Melissa Perello of Frances at the Grant Avenue Flagship store located at 256 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, California.
* Santa Monica: Meet Chef-Owner Susan Feniger of STREET and Border Grill + Chef-Owner Mary Sue Milliken of Border Grill at the Third Street Promenade store located at 1202 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, California.
Join us on the 19th to make this your most stylish summer yet!