The Eighth Annual San Diego Bay Food and Wine Festival kicks off on November 16, 2011, and runs through November 20, 2011. The crossroads of classic cuisine, legendary wine, spirits, craft beer, and culinary all-stars, the San Diego Bay Food and Wine Festival features an array of cooking classes, food and wine tastings, exhibits, auctions, and more. Celebrity chefs, from San Diego’s own Brian Malarkey (Searsucker) to Suzette Gresham and The Hearty Boys – and many, many more, are helping celebrate the best of the San Diego Bay area’s food scene!
To celebrate, we’re giving away two tickets to Brunch and Beyond: Weekend’s Favorite Meal on Friday, November 18, 2011, from 12:00PM to 1:30PM at Macy’s School of Cooking. Hosted by Food Network personality and award-winning pastry chef, Gale Gand of TRU, this session will show you how to master easy but impressive classic egg dishes–omelets, quiches, strata, frittata, and crêpes–with numerous variations on each and wonderful baked goods she’s famous for. You can read more about this special class here.
To enter, follow @OpenTable on Twitter (so we can direct message you if you’re the winner!) and send out a tweet that says, “I want to win the @SDBayWineFest Brunch and Beyond giveaway on @OpenTable.” We’ll pick one tweet at random as the winner on Friday, November 11, 2011 at 12:00PM PST.
OpenTable is also offering an exclusive discount to our diners. Use promo code: OPENTABLE when purchasing tickets for 10% off (excludes ticket packages, Celebrity Chef Luncheon, VIP, and Rancho La Puerta Experience). You can learn more about the San Diego Bay Food and Wine Festival here. The official giveaway rules and regulations are below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Brunch + Beyond San Diego Bay Food + Wine Festival Ticket Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the Brunch + Beyond San Diego Bay Food + Wine Festival Ticket Giveaway (“Giveaway”) which provides eligible entries the chance to win two tickets to Brunch and Beyond: Weekend’s Favorite Meal on Friday, November 18, 2011, from 12:00PM to 1:30PM at Macy’s School of Cooking (“Event”).
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to all residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (and their immediate families and household members, whether or not related) of OpenTable and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins Monday, November 7, 2011, at 12:00:01 AM PST and ends Friday, November 11, 2011, at 11:59:59 AM PST (the “Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, during the Giveaway Period, follow @OpenTable on Twitter and send out a tweet that says, “I want to win the @SDBayWineFest Brunch and Beyond giveaway on @OpenTable.” Limit one (1) submission per person per Giveaway Period. Proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
5. Drawing: At the close of the Giveaway Period, one (1) winner will be determined by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by a direct message on Twitter. If a potential winner is unreachable for  hours after the first attempt to contact such winner or is unable to attend, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: Winners will receive two tickets to Brunch and Beyond: Weekend’s Favorite Meal on Friday, November 18, 2011, from 12:00PM to 1:30PM at Macy’s School of Cooking, located in the Macy’s Home Store at 1555 Camino De La Reina, San Diego, California, 92108. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. The Prize is not transferable. NO CASH OR OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS ARE PERMITTED, EXCEPT BY OPENTABLE, WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ONE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize, and all other expenses and costs, including but not limited to transportation, incidental expenses, and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of winner. The Giveaway winner will be required to provide his or her social security number for purposes of tax reporting.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in party, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence, likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstake is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Winners List: Giveaway results and a copy of these official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Brunch + Beyond San Diego Bay Food + Wine Festival Ticket Giveaway,” OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103. Results will be available November 11, 2011. Requests for results must be received by December 5, 2011.