How well do you know your local dining destinations? See if you can figure out where Tuesday’s deals are set to shine in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco, or where Wednesday’s offers will turn on in other cities, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
* Atlanta: Don’t neglect to order an award-winning Martini at this subterranean hotspot in bustling Virginia Highland.
* Boston: It’s a whirlwind of flavor at this Boston eatery, where diners can enjoy contemporary Pan-Asian cuisine.
* Chicago: Named in honor of a dramatic Latin dance, this Chicago restaurant keeps things spicy with live music and adventurous cuisine.
* Denver: Just 20 minutes west of Denver, this restaurant has been one of Colorado’s finest and most romantic dining traditions for over thirty years.
* Los Angeles: Angelenos keep things lively by enjoying updated American comfort food at this rock n’ roll restaurant in a luxury hotel on Beverly Boulevard.
* New York: In 1967, this eponymous restaurant opened its doors as the first dining destination in TriBeCa.
* Philadelphia: Specializing in steaks and Italian cuisine, this Newtown Square restaurant also offers a stellar Sunday brunch.
* San Francisco: Featuring locally foraged and sourced ingredients from artisan producers, this renovated nursery barn restaurant in St. Helena serves outstanding dishes made from all-natural, organic and sustainable products.
* Washington, D.C.: Enjoy the vivid flavors of Morocco’s famed ‘Red City’ at this palace in Dupont Circle.