Already done snacking on your Valentine’s Day candy? Chew on this! Tuesday’s deals are set to shine in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco, while Wednesday brings seven Spotlight offers out in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. — and Minneapolis, the newest Spotlight city. Can you figure out if your favorite restaurant is among this week’s picks?
* Atlanta: Savor innovative sushi rolls and colorful cocktails at this Atlanta hotspot which celebrates Japanese cuisine in a sleek and alluring environment.
* Boston: Wholesome, organic fare and a soothing atmosphere create the ultimate down-to-earth dining experience at this cool Cambridge bistro.
* Chicago: Enjoy timeless Italian cuisine at this romantic Chicago restaurant, famous for its popular table located within a refurbished elevator shaft.
* Denver: Visit this precious restaurant on Pearl Street to sample classic and modern Indian cuisine in an elegant setting.
* Minneapolis: Take a trip to the 1930s and dine at this downtown Minneapolis restaurant that features chef-inspired contemporary American cuisine in its historic Art Deco dining room.
* Philadelphia: Set in tranquil Radnor, this neighborhood gem serves delicious contemporary dishes made with fresh, local produce and ingredients from Lancaster County.
* San Francisco: Tempt your taste buds with spicy, fragrant curries and tantalizing flavors at this hip, SOMA restaurant. You’ll go ape for their excellent dishes and tropical cocktails. [Answer: Koh Samui & the Monkey]
* Washington, D.C.: Located in one of Dupont Circle’s historic brickstone row houses, this charming eatery serves handmade pastas and decadent Italian cuisine.