Happenings on and around OpenTable this week…
* The winners of the 2011 Diners’ Choice Awards for the top 50 restaurants for late night dining have earned even more kudos, thanks to this cool coverage from Nation’s Restaurant News.
* Meet the Adam Wiscomb, the winner of the UrbanDaddy/OpenTable “Dinner Party to End All Dinner Parties” Giveaway!
* Restaurants can help end childhood hunger by signing up to join the Share Our Strength Dine Out for No Kid Hungry campaign taking place September 18-24, 2011. Register here!
* Restaurant Weeks happening this week include Atlanta’s Midtown Restaurant Week, Dallas-Fort Worth KRLD Restaurant Week, Houston Restaurant Weeks, Las Vegas Restaurant Week, Miami Spice, COOLinary in NOLA, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, Dine Tampa Bay, and Washington D.C. Restaurant Week.
* Looking ahead, reservations are now open for additional restaurant weeks, including Center City District Restaurant Week, Louisiana Seafood Restaurant Week, Main Line Restaurant Week, and San Diego Restaurant Week.
* Have you found out what type of diner you are? What are you waiting for? Take our quick quiz and stop wondering!
* If you’re going to be in NYC on Monday, sign up for the 2nd Annual Pancake Eating Contest at Jo’s Restaurant in Nolita.